I'm not gonna lie. I have no idea what I'm doing here or how often I'll be able to really post. With a two year old princess, a full-time job, and your own business to run on the side, life can get a little hectic. I'll do my best to update as often as I can. Please be patient with me as I learn the in's and out's of this blog! For now, here are a few things about me:
* I'm a single mom of a 2 year old princess.
* I'm a photographer (if you hadn't guessed from the blog).
* I have a cocker spaniel puppy named Snickers.
* I'm the manager at a photography studio in Cordova, TN.
* I have my own separate photography business for weddings and on-site photography that isn't offered through the studio mentioned above.
* I have two tattoo's and will likely have another before the year ends.
* I'm a pretty funny person... or at least I think I am.
* I love music and art. I believe all forms deserve appreciation, even if they aren't to my personal liking.
* I actually love my job... most of the time.
* I like intellectual discussions. Feel free to challenge my beliefs with your own and I hope to do the same.
* Above all else, I'm a Christian. This means I have an active relationship with Jesus Christ - it does not mean I show up to church, sing the right songs, say the right words, and never screw up. Christianity is a relationship, not a stagnant religion. Relationships actively change from day to day based on actions and reactions to the world surrounding us and He who created it. My relationship with Jesus grows daily and continues to grow even when I fall flat on my face. If you don't want to hear about faith, you don't have to read my blog (though you are more than welcome to).
Oop, time to go. Her Majesty has awoken from her nap. Toodles!